Thursday, December 2, 2010

Looking for Christmas cards??? Check out Shutterfly!

www.shutterfly.com

You do not need to check out any other sites when ordering your Christmas cards this year. Or Holiday cards if you do not celebrate Christmas ;)

Last year I used another site, but they did not have the same quality as Shutterfly (you can message me and I'll tell you which site). Shutterfly has so many choices, which makes them a good choice for you! Depending on what you are looking for you can find winter theme, Santa theme, Christmas trees. My favorite this year happen to be the Polar Express Christmas Card. Jack's favorite move right now is Polar Express. He loves the "train part" as he calls it, which happens to be most of the movie! I hope next year to take him on a Polar Express ride, but it will depend on where we are living (I am hoping to be in Florida next year). This card shows what our families current "love" is :) This year we will be adding our new family member to our Christmas card. Ethan was born December 18, 2009 so I had already sent out our Christmas cards. The hard part will be trying to get a good picture of Jack and Ethan :)

I love to make Calendars each year for my parents and brother. My brother lives far away so it is a great way for him to be able to see the kids whenever he wants. Shutterfly does an awesome job on calendars and I love that they offer so many choices when you "build" your calendar. I personally like the Wall Calendars but I think this year I will get my mom a Desk Calendar so she can easily keep it close by. I love how the Wall Calendars have so many options of "style". Shutterfly offers so many more choices than many of the other online sites that make similar products (but once again, I do not find the other sites of the same quality). I have never really looked at the Desk Calendars until this year, but I am impressed with the choices that are offered. I thought they would be boring, but I am amazed! I think I am going to get my mom the A Year of Quotes style. I know she loves quotes, so now she will have them while looking at her beautiful grandsons!

Let me know what you think. Which site will you be using this year? I will recommend Shutterfly to everyone this year. I love the quality, choices and fast shipment! Fast shipment is important for me as I always seem to procrastinate getting the Christmas cards done!

No comments: